We design projects that meet agencies’ expectations in the most efficient manner possible.
At KPG, we understand the importance of solid infrastructure design and how it can positively impact both the City’s residents and businesses. Every project is tailored to the needs of the community to blend practical design elements with innovative and cost efficient solutions.
All our projects begin with setting detailed objectives based on the agency goals and public input. These projects modernize obsolete and failing infrastructure to support existing businesses and encourage future redevelopment. Many roadway projects correct existing deficiencies including inadequate sight distance and accessibility issues. Our focus is to design a project that meets the agency’s expectations in the most efficient manner possible.
We deliver an array of project types.
• Roadway widening
• Main streets
• Festival & woonerven streets
• Overlays & pavement rehabilitation
• Parkways & signature streets
• Pedestrian & bicycle facilities
• Trails & greenways
• Transit facilities
• Intersection and roundabouts
• Traffic calming
• Utility engineering
• Airport infrastructure
• Cargo facilities
We offer a one-stop-shop for design services.
• Project management
• Field investigations
• Plans, specifications, and cost estimates
• Design alternatives
• Site planning
• Public involvement, stakeholder involvement, and communications
• Pedestrian crosswalk design and evaluation
• ADA design and evaluation
• Constructability review
• Construction administration
• Grant funding assistance