Planning the transportation system is key to designing a livable community.
Our Transportation Planning group is integral to KPG’s holistic approach to fulfill cities mobility, economic and placemaking goals. As cities grow, our clients want a clear understanding of their transportation system and how to best provide for all modes of travel: autos, pedestrians, bicycles, trucks and transit.
We are forward thinking and plan safe and efficient transportation systems.
• Corridor Traffic Analysis
• Downtown Plans
• Grant Funding Assistance
• Multimodal Plans
• Safety Studies
• Subarea and Citywide Transportation Plans
• Transit Station Plans
We focus our planning on city streets.
• Access Management
• Construction Traffic
• Neighborhood Traffic Calming
• Non-Motorized and Transit Planning
• Signal and Roundabout Analysis
• Traffic Operations Modeling